More about Boat Fishing
Check out our extenstive range of Boat Fishing accessories from Rod Holders to float Tubes!
Rod Holders: Rod holders come in different designs, such as vertical or angled, and can be adjusted to hold different sizes of fishing rods. Some rod holders have additional features, such as a locking mechanism to secure the rod in place, or a swivel mount to allow for easy adjustment of the rod's angle. Using a rod holder allows the angler to keep a watchful eye on the rod while still performing other tasks. It also reduces the likelihood of the rod being pulled into the water by a strong fish, which can happen if the rod is not secured properly.
- Boat Seats: A boat seat is a type of chair specifically designed for use in boats. Boat seats come in a variety of shapes, sizes, and materials, and are often constructed from weather-resistant materials, such as vinyl or plastic, to withstand exposure to water and the elements. Boat seats are an important part of any boat's interior, providing comfort and support for passengers while on the water. They can be designed for a range of activities, such as fishing, cruising, or water sports, and may feature additional features such as padding, armrests, or cup holders.
- Drogues: Drogues come in various sizes and shapes, depending on the size and type of boat they are intended to be used with. They can be particularly useful for boats with a high center of gravity, such as sailboats, as they help to prevent the boat from tipping over in strong winds or waves.
- Float Tubes: Float tubes come in a variety of sizes and styles, and may feature additional accessories such as pockets for storage or rod holders. They are popular among anglers of all skill levels, from beginners to experienced fishermen looking for a new challenge.
- Electric Boat Engines: Electric boat engines are powered by batteries that are charged either by plugging them into an electrical outlet or by using solar panels. The electric motor then converts the electrical energy stored in the battery into mechanical energy, which drives the boat's propeller and moves the vessel through the water. Electric boat engines come in a variety of sizes and power ratings, and can be used for a range of applications from small fishing boats to larger pleasure craft. They are particularly well-suited for use in calm, inland waters where noise and emissions can be a concern.
- Planer Boards: Planer boards can be used for a variety of fishing techniques, including trolling for game fish such as salmon and trout. They are particularly useful for fishing in shallow waters or near the shore, where the boat's movement can spook fish. Planer boards come in various sizes and shapes, with some models featuring adjustable weights or flags that indicate when a fish has been caught. They are a popular tool among anglers and are commonly used in both freshwater and saltwater fishing.
Boat Fishing not what your after? For more Fly Fishing Accessories click here!