|Home PageSeat BoxesGuru Team Seatbox ST8 2.0 by Rive||
Guru Team Seatbox ST8 2.0 by Rive £649.99
The latest updated versions of Guru Team Seatboxes - the MK2 versions!
Guru ST8 Team Seatbox 2.0 available in the slick Stealth Grey & the on-brand Guru Orange!
Designed to withhold the key features and assets of many top-end seatboxes, with the comfort factor and a more affordable price tag. Full of Guru personalisations, and built to stand the test of time!
Made for Tackle Guru by world renowned Seatbox manufacturer RIVE, designed to be similar to the Guru/Rive ST Special Edition flagship seatbox, but at a lower, accessible price point.
An added extra of the seatbox is that the underboss cassette is supplied fitted with winders. These are long pink winders for Europe, and smaller green and orange assortments for the UK market.
Full of Guru personalisations, and built to stand the test of time.
- NEW Rive’s top-end ‘Dream Cushion’ with unique updated Guru ‘Team’ embroidery - the Dream Seat is water resistant, very strong, and retains shape while being super comfortable
- NEW UV protected paint to minimise colour fading
- NEW Team Guru/Rive Knowledge Is Power logo backplate
- NEW stylish embossed branding on the sides of the boxes
- NEW under-seat-tray, on which the stacker is magnetized to; Very secure locks into place quickly & easily locks in place without knobs and handles. Once the stacker is removed, the under-box tray is very useful for extra storage, especially when sat in the water and wading
- Colour coded Aluminium draw fascia on all draws
- Non-slip footplate cover
- Supplied with spare under-box cassette and carry lid
- Strengthened draw fronts featuring ribbed handles
- 30mm side draw
- Supplied with a fully loaded mixed winder tray, with green and pink Rive winders
- Extra 30mm storage tray under the side drawer
- 36mm legs (four telescopic with 25mm inserts)
- Personalised ‘Team’ strap and box cover provided
- HSP footplate with a non-slip finish
- Branded stacker lid
- Pole seat with colour coded butt strap for holding the pole stable between the legs
Be the first to review this product