Tournament Pro designs have been designed for those at the top of their game. This range is built around the HVF nanoplus carbon technology. This latest High Volume Fibre ensures remarkable tensile strength and power but at featherweight levels.
The six-model feeder range covers lengths of 9’ through to 13’. In 2pc, 10’ and 11’ are offered. Double length editions are available in 9/10, 10/11, and 12/13, however, it is the 3pc 12Q that we developed with Steve Ringer that is breaking new ground. Each rod is supplied with three Megatop quivers. 12'6" and 13'6" Supplied with CTM quiver tips.
All models are furnished with LS Zirconia guides but more notable also sport an exquisite handle design. The combination of Armlock in high-grade EVA and subtle cork surround the exclusive Tournament reel seat. Finished with anodized red metal touches and the iconic Tournament logo is also embossed into the handle.
- HVF Nanoplus,
- V-Joint Carbon Technology,
- Matt Black Daiwa Tournament Reel Seat,
- Downlocking EVA Fore Grip,
- Tournament Embossed EVA Armlock Handle,
- Anti Tangle Guides With LS Rings,
- Supplied with 3 Megatop Quiver Tips (12'6" and 13'6" Supplied with CTM quiver Tips)