Representing our best value for money the Daiwa Carp Match & Feeder rods feel incredible because they are..!
This float rod range is astonishing for the money. The two section models are designed for pellet waggler work on commercials and the 13W for conventional float methods.
The feeder rods are all designed as two sections and furnished with two QT’s each. The 9’ & 10’ models are Mini Method versions for up to 40g. The 11’ & 12’ are designed for heavier work with up to 60g feeders.
- Premium grade carbon blanks
- Low glare matt tape finish for improved weight and crisper action
- Stainless steel frame guides with aluminium oxide rings
- Cork with EVA rear grip handle
- EVA/Cork fore grip, Down locking DPS reel seat
- Hook keeper
- All feeder rods supplied with 2 quiver tips