|Home PageGround BaitVan Den Eynde Turbo Groundbait||
Van Den Eynde Turbo Groundbait £7.99
Van Den Eynde Turbo Groundbait IDEAL USES The heaviest of all Van Den Eynde ground baits. Use by itself only on deep or fast-flowing waters, it carries loose offerings well, breaking up slowly. It can be very useful as a stiffening agent when added to lighter mixes. A particularly good mix for flooded rivers!
PROVEN RECIPE SUGGESTIONS
1. 1 part Turbo+, 1part Special. Good for fast shallow swims where you want both a cloud but need to get bait to the bottom fast.
2. 1 part Turbo+, 1 Part Natuur. Good on very deep lakes and reservoirs where bait needs to fire well out with a catapult, and still reach the bottom unbroken.
3. 1 part Turbo+, 1 part Secret, ¼ part Brasem. For deep powerful rivers which hold bream.
1. For best results, place groundbait and additives in a round mixing bowl.
2. Blend the dry ingredients thoroughly before adding water.
3. Add water slowly whilst vigorously stirring the mix together. This procedure is made easier with a sponge, which allows even distribution of water.
4. The use of a round groundbait bowl means there are no corners to trap and leave dry groundbait.
5. When the mix begins to appear adequately dampened set it aside for 5-10 minutes.
6. You should find after 10 minutes the mix will require a little more water before it's ready for use.
7. If you are using damp leam add it to the mixture now, and not earlier. Black Turbo Performs brilliantly used on its own in flowing water. For deeper flowing water, use 2 parts Black Turbo to 1 part Secret.
For shallower water, to produce an attractive cloud effect, use 2 parts Black Turbo to 1 part Special. 1Kg Bag.
Seen a lower price elsewhere? Fishing Tackle and Bait will do our best to match any price request, simply click below