These have been a LONG time in the making, and the expert team have spent days and days on the bank ensuring key features of strength, durability and most importantly the tangle-free aspect of the links prevail!
They include a big input from former feeder World Champ and England star Steve Ringer.Designed to give a paternoster style drop between the feeder and mainline, while still ensuring a free-running rig. Complies will official FIPSed International free-running rig rules.
- Three sizes available: 2inch, 2.5inch and 3inch-Extra strong link material, secured with the strongest crimps available
- Whole link protected by shrink tubing, adding strength, covering-up tag ends, and leading to completely tangle-free setup
- The stiff link acts as a boom, again adding to the tangle-free feature
- Attached to line via unique two-way discrete bead for free and smooth running rigs
- Self-lubricated bead means no line damage
- Strong but small snap link swivel for easy and quick changes
- Ideal for keeping rig and line out of silt on soft/silty bottoms