Please Note: Image is for illustration purposes only. Colour may vary.
MAX CURRENT: 10A
5-STEP CHARGE CURVE: BOOST, ABSORPTION, FLOATING, REFRESH AND REBOOST
OPERATING TEMPERATURE: -10° À +60°C WITHOUT DERATING
STORAGE TEMPERATURE: FROM -20° À TO +70°C
DIMENSIONS: 172 X 90 X 51 MM
WEIGHT: 2.2 KG
ELECTRIC FAN CONTROLLED IN TEMPERATURE AND/OR CURRENT
* INTEGRATED ANTI-RETURN DEVICE TO AVOID BATTERY DISCHARGE
* AUTOMATIC CURRENT LIMITATION
– INPUT AND OUTPUT
* AGAINST POLARITY REVERSAL AND SHORT-CIRCUIT BY REMOVABLE FUSES
– AGAINST ABNORMAL OVERHEATING BY CUTTING OFF THE CHARGER (AUTOMATIC RESTART)
– PCB : WATER-REPELLENT VARNISH (MARINE ENVIRONMENT)
Our lithium chargers are specially designed to charge our ER Power Buddy batteries to max capacity within the shortest time possible. A period ranging from 2 hours to 4 hours depending on the voltage of the battery you own, and the voltage of the charger used. The charger goes through 5 phases to charge and maintain your battery;
- Soft Start – tests the battery condition. A severely discharged battery needs charging with a reduced current until the voltage reaches 12V.
- Bulk charging – delivers most of the charge (60-80%). The charger delivers maximum current until the terminal voltage has risen to the set level.
- Absorption – completes the charging up to nearly 100% at a constant voltage. The current tapers off as the battery reaches full capacity.
- Float – maintenance charging at constant voltage, keeping the battery at 100% charge.
- Pulse – long term maintenance charging. Cycles the battery between 80 and 100% charge for maximum battery life. The battery receives a pulse, starting a new charge cycle, when voltage drops to set limit. The charger can be connected for months keeping the batteries fresh.
The differences with Li-ion lie in a higher voltage per cell, tighter voltage tolerances and the absence of trickle or float charge at full charge. While lead acid offers some flexibility in terms of voltage cut off, manufacturers of Li-ion cells are very strict on the correct setting because Li-ion cannot accept overcharge.