The higher torque resistance and straight line accuracy of the Basia DF has been refined.
Our design team have manipulated the patterns and placement of X45 bias carbons, combined with the latest MT magnum taper profile to bring a rod with astonishing power conversion plus straight line compression and release.
Furnished to the same ‘Custom’ standard as other DF’s, each model features Minima 4 guides. These combined with the redesigned blank reduce the weight by almost 10%.
Available in 3.0, 3.25 and 2.75lbs test curves in 12’ and a big hitter 13’ version at 3.75lbs. However we have taken the DF option to new place with the first ever cork handle options; all in 12’ at the same test curves.
- Designed in conjunction with Danny Fairbrass
- X45 compression zones
- Reduced diameter blanks with MT tip action
- Ultra high grade carbon core armoured with X45
- Minima 4 guides
- 50mm butt guides
- Silk Matt low glare finish
- Fuji DPS reel seat
- Profiled NS shrink tube handle
- Cork handle options
- Black metal butt cap and trim rings
- Custom build finish throughout