|Home PageGround BaitDaiwa Advantage Groundbait||
Daiwa Advantage Groundbait £4.25
Using World and European Champion knowledge we have created a range of quality baits to suit the angler who is seeking ‘out of the bag’ fishing solutions for today’s popular fishing techniques.
All the groundbaits are designed to perform soon after entry, breaking down quick to release their attractants and particles, pulling fish to your swim fast.
Designed for attracting and holding grazing bream and skimmers, on the deck. The ratio of fishmeal has been fine tuned to be strong enough for aggressive summer feeding but light enough for slower winter sport. It contains larger ingredients to enhance bait breakdown.
• Combine with soft pellets or micros.
• Ideal on pole with dead maggot or chopped worm.
• Method and feeder for bream and skimmers.
For any mixed fishery, large natural waters or when your just not sure All Round should be the ‘go to’ choice. Carrying a proven proportion of fishmeal and other key ingredients to deliver a versatile pole or feeder mix for bream, roach, hybrids, carp and F1’s.
• Mix with chopped worm and caster or dead maggot.
• Small feeder at close range to catch everything.
• Use as base for other mixes when required.
Designed for F1’s and small carp. Using crushed pellet as its base it carries more water, producing a hanging cloud to create attraction. Especially suited to use in shallow margins, it can be applied as a slop when fishing shallow or tight against far bank margins.
• In summer combine with pellets/micros with pellet or dead maggot on the hook.
• In winter use with maggots.
Although a fine texture this Method Mix will begin working fast once on the bottom. Expect little or no bait to come off on the splash but be sure it will create almost instant cloudy attraction, releasing your embedded hook bait quickly. The lower fish meal level ensures a versatile non-rich mix.
• With all method type feeders that require quick bait release.
• Mix with 50% of micros for high bait loading.
Absorbing a lot of water to deliver a heavy and inert mix, combined with bigger, visible particles creates a carpet to fish over and keeps fish on the deck. The stickiness aids carrying a high proportion of loose bait such as sweetcorn and dead maggots.
• Bait up margin or far bank zones for late on effectiveness.
• For potting in either loose or formed as a ball. Sticky mix will also carry added chosen particles.
Seen a lower price elsewhere? Fishing Tackle and Bait will do our best to match any price request, simply click below